Sunday, October 18, 2009




Beautiful, crisp, sunny fall day so we took a road trip. Up to the Ann Arbor Antique Show. This show used to be HUGE but I suppose it too is suffering with the economy. We still had fun though and I found the perfect Christmas present for my brother.Adam and Jonelle found their treasure on the way home at a barn sale----an old 4 pane window with old glass in it that they are going to scrub up and use as picture frames. I wish I had taken a picture of the barn sale---a pretty old red barn with treasures in the front framed by yellow autumn leaves. I didn't want to ask Dan to turn the car and go back so I could take a picture so you will just have to use your imagination on that one.

1 comment:

Donna H. said...

My Mom still has that same circus toy shown in the picture although I have to say that hers has a bit more wear and tear on it! What beautiful pictures you have on here.