Monday, June 21, 2010




After the garden tour last weekend, I felt inspired to utilize more garden art! Mmmmm--should I attend the Toledo Botanical Garden's Festival of the Arts and spend the big bucks on already made objects? Or should I take an old bowling ball and some broken shards from a ceramic Halloween Pumpkin I have been keeping forever(just for a project such as this). So I dug right in and covered the bowling ball and here it is----waiting to dry a little more and then have grout applied. When it is finished, it will go on a wrought iron stand I have been saving forever(just for a project such as this) and proudly stand in the middle of my flower bed. And then I will go to Toledo Botanical Garden's Festival of the Arts--and spend the money I saved by making my own garden art--on jewelry instead!!

1 comment:

Diane in Nashville said...

go Martha, go Martha!!!!! :)