How I spent my birthday--
1. Took Day off of work
2. Stayed in PJ's till noon.
3. Wore favorite long underwear shirt that is 30 years old.
4. Watched the heavy rain from comfort of home.
5. Sewed and watched rain
6. Started a daily yoga practice, made difficult by dog. But hey, he was really good at Downward Facing Dog.
7. Enjoyed the funny birthday text messages from friends, family and co-workers.
8. Recieved the gift I had been hinting for---a KINDLE.
9. Felt really sad when a telemarketer called in the morning and I remembered that my Mom always was the first phone call I received on my birthday---and she would sing Happy Birthday to You.