Saturday, July 4, 2009




How's your holiday going? Are you getting your share of fireworks, food, family and friends. Dan and I started the day by going to Church. Our church always has a special mass for this holiday and this is the first time we attended. It was nice to give thanks for our freedoms and blessings in this great country of ours---but EVERY time I hear America the Beautiful---I am crying by the time we come to "amber waves of grain". And then when they sing all the verses, I am a goner when we come to "O beautiful for Heroes proved, in liberating strife"


We are leaving in the morning for vacation. Dan and I are flying to Charleston, SC and then driving to Savannah to explore those 2 beautiful cities. We have never been to either city and are looking forward to it. I am going to try and post from my Blackberry.

No comments: