Sunday, November 7, 2010






















We live 2 hours from Cleveland and never realized that Foodie Heaven existed a morning drive away. Oh sure, I was there as a kid---but I thought like all good things from the past, that it no longer existed. I was so wrong. The West Side Market is still thriving and full of tempting goods such as Canolli, Apple Fritters, the BEST looking meats I have seen in a long time, cheeses and fresh pasta and so much more. I knew it was a good sign when the first vendor we saw was Magyar---Hungarian!! We came home with too many cannoli, Hungarian smoked bacon(we put it on our pizza, butternut Ravioli and Lemon Ginger Fettucine----oh, and Hungarian White Breat and Nut Roll. And while there we ate a huge Apple Fritter. We are definately going back before the holidays for goodies!

No comments: