Sunday, April 24, 2011

I have been wondering why I am so tired this afternoon ---and then I looked at my pictures and I think I know the reason why. We have had a wonderfully, full weekend.

We came home after Mass to a do-it-yourself-Omelet Bar!





We had the "kids" working on toys from the Easter Bunny!








We had a high tech geocaching search for the golden egg. Those are "the kids"








We visited Comerica Park and sat in the drizzle. The cold drizzle. The cold, windy drizzle. The cold, windy, continuous drizzle. You get the picture. This is my Tiger--Magglio Ordonez. So much a favorite that I named my dog after him. Magglio had to play in the drizzle. The cold, windy drizzle. The cold, windy, continuous drizzle. But he was the DH so he got to sit in the dugout with the overhang a good portion of the time.







The next day we visited the Mud Hens at Fifth Third(crazy name) Field. It was warm. Warm and sunny. Flip flop warm.
That is a crown on my husband's head. It was a giveway item at the gate!


Happy, Blessed Easter everyone.












No comments: