Monday, March 19, 2012

Apps

Apps have changed my life-and maybe not all in a good way----but they have really organized some aspects of my life. I now use a Gift App to organize birthday shopping, a Christmas App to finally fulfill my goal of a little shopping at a time throughout the year, a cycling App to log my biking miles, a running App to set up my running program and today----a menu planning App that even sets up shopping lists. It may be overwhelming to add my recipes so I plan on doing them a little at a time↗. .And what about the not so helpful Apps----Words with Friends! For someone like myself who works full time-I am in App heaven! I even use the Blogger App to enter a post. Here is a pic of a recipe I just entered-including a pic I took of the finishes product!

No comments: