Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year!

It's a New Year and with it comes that good "let's start anew" feeling. Of course I made resolutions---didn't everyone? I am going to put mine here so I can either publicly humiliate myself or make myself accountable!
1. Stop neglecting my Blog. See-I am already accomplishing this. Oh Instsgram-you have your charms but this blog is my
first love.
2. Do something I have never done before---and that I will be proud of! I just don't know what that is yet! 2 years ago it was beekeeping and last year it was running a 5k. I have some ideas-stay tuned.
3. Lose weight---that is a tradition--the resolution, not following through!
4. And finally--let my fingernails grow!! I cannot do this alone-so I ordered some nasty tasting yet pricey polish to help!

No comments: