Saturday, November 15, 2008


It's the weekend and it is a good one! The weather is cold and it started to snow---which prompted me to take to the kitchen. Dried Cherry Scones(using cherries from Upper Michigan) for breakfast and Jonelle's Delicious Leek Soup is ready to go for dinner. Recipe for soup can be found on Stuff'd--link on side of page. Christmas Music is on my CD player---Frank Sinatra and Tony Bennett. I know I am getting a head start on the season but I brought home a lot of my Mom's old Christmas ornaments and can't bear to pack them away. So I started decorating the dining room using a silver and gold theme with Mom's decorations. They bring back a lot of great memories of her. Mags seems to like the snow too!








1 comment:

Diane in Nashville said...

Snow, just in time for our visit! :) My kids and I can't wait to meet Mags. She just looks so sweet! Next week at this time I'll be trying to figure out how much I can fit into 2 suitcases! I look forward to the challenge.