Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it


Tuesday evening thoughts

1. I cannot get enough of Coldplay's Viva La Vida. I play it constantly
2. Don't you love it when you start to read a book and are hooked by the first paragraph. That is what happened to me when I started Left to Tell-Discovering God Amidst the Rwandan Holocaust by Immaculee Ilibagiza

3. The thing about Perennials is they force you to be patient. Check out the gorgeous quilted leaf on the Hosta picture. That plant is now 3 years old and is gorgeous. But you just have to plant them and be patient-----in 3 years you will have a stunner!!

4. Life would be dull without picture phones. So far tonite, I sent Dan, who is golfing a picture of the dog, Matt who is at the Tiger game a picture of my TV with the Tigers on and Adam, a picture of the dog.
5. Hockey is just as fun to listen to on the radio as watch on TV.


OK that is enough rambling for tonite.

1 comment:

Diane in Nashville said...

you always make my day!! :) You can't stop blogging any year soon.