Sunday, December 27, 2009
















I've missed my little blogspot! It goes without saying it has been a busy, wonderful time of year. We ate too much, drank too much, laughed too much--wait a minute--you can't laugh too much. One of the most magical night's of the year is my mother-in-law's Christmas Eve Open House. She celebrated her 90th year last February and continues to host a wonderful evening. The highlight of the evening is always Santa Clause. Each grandchild and great-grandchild has a turn on Santa's lap. She has had a list of Santa's through the years---one year my brother Ed did it and this year it was my son Matt(the bottom pic shows him sitting on Santa's lap in 1985!). The youngest cried and the high schoolers were marvelous--they didn't let on that they knew who Santa was and continued the magic for the younger ones. Here is a pic of the papparazzi composed of proud parents, relatives and those who wished they still believed in Santa!

No comments: