Sunday, February 21, 2010


I have been having fun re-acquainting myself with my rather large CD collection. I am ashamed to say that since I have had my Ipod, and our satellite radio, I haven't really been listening to this great collection of music that I once took the time--and money--to collect. It has just gotten too easy to tune the satellite radio to whatever genre I am in the mood for---or to set my Ipod to shuffle and listen to whatever the little gadget selects for me. And in the process, a lot of old favorites and great music has been gathering dust on my shelves. And not just any shelves--custom made shelves that Dan built to house my beloved collection. But no more!! My CD collection and I are one again. And in case anyone asks me "what albums would you want with you if you were stuck on a desert island?" it would be these! Miles Davis "Kind of Blue" and Van Morrison's "Poetic Champions Compose"---two of the best albums ever(in my opinion anyway).

No comments: