Sunday, February 28, 2010


This is day 2 of a respiratory flu---but since it is the weekend(and a snowstormy weekend) I am getting some rest and getting some knitting and reading done. Which brings me to this rant(you know how it is when you are grouchy and under the weather). I ordered this purse kit for a family member and then loved it so much, I ended up buying myself one also. We were both excited and decided that although we lived 1500 miles apart, we would have a long distance knitting club. Well, the directions were poor! I sent emails to everyone from the online knitting shop to the designer and got one reply which said " I will pass this along to Mary who will get back with you" NOT! Not only that, but I ran out of the beautiful silk ribbon yarn and my handmade wooden knitting needle splintered! Needless to say, I will not be buying anything from that online knitting shop. But---the finished product is beautiful. I lined it with some gorgeous chartreuse fabric and all it needs is a button to finish the project!

2 comments:

The Happy Knitter said...

I love your purse! I can't wait to finish mine.

The Happy Knitter said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!