Today was full of summer. It helped that I took the day off and the weather cooperated. Included in the list of "summer things" are--
1. A bicycle ride in (not to) Oak Openings. We hardly ever use this "jewel in Metropark Crown" because it is not real convenient(made worse by highway construction), but when we do, we are always amazed. Included in the pics is a "restored Oak Savannah". Now that sounds downright exotic!
2. The first lawn mow of the season-----courtesy of Dan.
3. Dinner on the patio----leftover Easter dinner tastes so much better al Fresco!
4. Watching the season opener of the Detroit Tigers. Seventh inning and we are ahead--nuff said, because I don't want to jinx it.
5. Windows open, breezes pouring in and they are staying that way!