Thursday, September 9, 2010




Awhile back I needed a quick, yet really good recipe and I stumbled across this blog--http://lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com/. Not only did I find a quick yet really good recipe, I found one of my favorite blogs. We were going to an outdoor jazz concert and were taking a picnic supper and I wanted to make something a little different for dessert---and also I was short on time. I found a Lemon Cornmeal Shortbread that I have made ---quite a few times since. And then there was the Blueberry Cake that was featured on Father's Day that is now the only Blueberry Cake recipe in my file. And then-------I entered a contest on the blog and I won!! I have never won anything and now on one of my favorite blogs, I won a Lemon Kitchen Timer! Read for yourself on blog linked above you will see my name listed. Today, after a long day at work, I came home to find a box on the porch and inside---all wrapped up in the sweetest paper and bow---was my timer. I am a fiend for lemon anything so I think the timer and I were meant for each other. Be sure to check out the blog. Gorgeous photos and delicious recipes---see for yourself. http://lickthebowlgood.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Monica H said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got your timer today! It could not look more perfect on your table with the vase of hydrangeas and the lemons. I hope you enjoy it and many thanks for the compliments- you are too kind.

Blessings,
Monica