Saturday, March 29, 2008

Barb Warner Totally Rocks!


Our nephew Roger sent us this picture of his Mom, Barb Warner, who is down in Houston rock climbing. You go girl! Of course, this comes as no suprise---she is the person on the annual ski trip who is getting in one last run while the younger people are exhausted in the bar. Stay tuned--Dan and I are having a bread baking session today. He is baking his in the bread machine and I am doing mine by hand. We will compare and the winning recipe will be used weekly by us. Pictures later----or if you are in the neigborhood, stop by for a taste. Matt---after your post yesterday, call first to see if we are home. LOL

2 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

My mom does rock! :) I called her and she said she felt like a kid climbing trees on the boulevard. She said she didn't know who liked it better, Kaitlin or her!

Anonymous said...

Why doesn't this surprise me or anyone that knows Mom. I hope I am still that active and looking to have fun when I am in my 60's. It doesn't even make me nervous to see her do things like this because she is always willing to acknowlege her limitation - if she has any! I think it is safe to say that she had fun in Houston again.