Saturday, March 22, 2008

Highlight of my Day


The actual highlight of my Day cannot be put into a picture. It was a phone call from my "sister" Lisa. She is starting to knit a pair of socks and bought her yarn and pattern today. If we lived closer, we would be sitting together knitting right now!But as you can see--I actually do have 2 sons. Here is Matt and Adam, sitting and sipping a bottle of Cote Du Rhone. And also, here is Matt in his Easter bonnet. Thank you Matt for shoveling. Lisa told me they are going to the BEACH tomorrow. I will be thinking of them as I look at all our snow! Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

Your "little boys" sure have grown into men quick. Boy, do I feel old!!!! Diane :)

The Happy Knitter said...

Well reading your blog made my day. I'm touched and it was nice seeing the picture of Matt and Adam.