Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tribute to Georgia O Keefe

Nobody sees a flower - really - it is so small it takes time - we haven't time - and to see takes time, like to have a friend takes time. -Georgia O KeefeWhat I most appreciate about keeping a blog is that I isolate moments of my day in my mind that are truly special and may be worth writing about----and in a way that is why I like to crop my flower photographs. It shows a small beautiful feature that is often taken for granted when we look at the larger showy flower. The first picture is one of the day lillies one the side of my house and the bottom picture is the middle of my coneflowers. Look closely at your day---the beauty is there to be found and enjoyed!




2 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

You are the BEST writer! You inspire me constantly. Thanks! Love - Diane :)

Anonymous said...

Inspiring. Simply inspiring.