Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fresh Raspberry Pie

I've been wanting to make a raspberry pie for awhile and FINALLY Ohio raspberries were on sale at the Farmer's Market. I was just a little miffed that our local newspaper was going to charge to obtain the recipe(that was published several months ago) online so I am going to make it available here!
Fresh Raspberry Pie
9-inch Baked Pie Shell
2 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
1 cup water
1 cup sugar
3 TBL cornstarch
1/4 cup raspberry Jello
Bring water, sugar and cornstartch to a boil and stir till thick and transparent. Remove from heat and stir in Jello. Arrange berries in baked pie shell and pour Jello mixture over the top. Garnish with whipped cream. Enjoy and don't worry about the calories. The healthful benefits of the berries will even it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to review your copyright laws.

Diane in Nashville said...

I just love Adam's sense of humor. Him and Matt constantly crack me up with their comments! I think the pie looks yummy!!!