Friday, September 19, 2008

Goodnite Irene

My Mom, Irene Kinsey, died yesterday. It wasn't unexpected--in fact, prayers were being said both by her and her family for her suffering to end but still so difficult. Your mother is your greatest fan and nobody knows how to make a difficult day easier than a mom. I will miss her dearly. I love to see old pictures of her and see what a beauty she was. Bye Mom---I will always love you and a day won't go by that I don't think of you or see your smile.
Irene Laverne Toth Kinsey
Born Sept 7, 1921
Died Sept 18, 2008



2 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

I can feel your pain and I'm sending you my love. You are so strong to be able to write such a beautiful tribute to her! It is true that not a day will go by that you don't think of her in some way. Give your boys, yourself and your brother a hug for me! love - Diane

Anonymous said...

We are all thinking of you and your whole family as we know how hard it is to lose a parent. Take comfort in the fact that she can now be at peace. I remember your Mom always having a smile on her face. Since there is nothing I can say to ease the pain, I just want to say I am so sorry for your loss. Love, Donna, Russ & kids