Wednesday, January 27, 2010




I am cleansing my home of negative energy. Don't laugh---and I am exaggerating a bit. But there are a few projects sitting around in corners that are weighing heavy on my mind--until they get done!! I picked out two projects that bother me the most in their unfinished state and am vowing to get them done. One is this beautiful sweater I started knitting 2 years ago. It requires many balls of yarn to complete the striped pattern and they are all sitting in a basket in my sunroom. But I am pleased to report that I finished the back this last weekend! And the other project requires a little more thought. They are tubs of my childhood memories--scraps of this and that, baby shoes, you name it---that need to be sorted. I just have to figure out the best way to store them OR gather the courage to toss them out!

No comments: