Sunday, May 25, 2008





I love weekends. Especially 3 day weekends. We have been pleasantly surprised to find we aren't overwelmed with yardwork this spring. Our mulching has paid off---that and the perennials are getting fuller and more mature. Just thought I would post a few pics starting with my first al fresco breakfast of the season. It was Flower Day at the Farmer's Market and that was fun---lots of fun people, music and flowers. The frogs in the pond are also enjoying the sunny weather--and the insects too. I found the little cutie with the turqoise dress at an antique shop in Findlay on Friday. How could I resist her. And the big news---we think we will have ducklings soon. Mama duck refuses to leave her nest---and I even tried to scare her away to hang the flag. It has been almost 23 days. The sad news is that the hawk is staying close and will probably snatch the babies.

No comments: