Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Day 2






I wish I was on vacation full time and had 3 weeks of work instead of the other way around.


Okay---I am working(innapropriate word so lets say "sailing") through my to-do list.


1. Finished the dishcloth in that jumble of unfinished knitting projects. But if worse comes to worst, I don't think it would look altogether bad to wear 2 different socks, do you?


2. Went to Port Clinton and visited the Marblehead lighthouse in Lakeside Ohio. Built in or around 1832 and full of character and charm. What caught my eye was the sun slanting through another window and lighting the old brick. The lighthouse was closed but no matter. And around the corner was a cool view of Cedar Point in Sandusky.


3 Ate dinner at Mon Ami on Catawba Island-a wonderful century old structure with great wine and food. And we ate outside too.Picked up the entertainment list and found out a favorite local group called Epitome will be there this fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michele said..."But if worse comes to worst, I don't think it would look altogether bad to wear 2 different socks, do you?"

Mariska said....
Oh my goodness! That is definitely something that Aunt Marion would say......