Wednesday, August 6, 2008

(Sigh)--It's in the Air


There you are, outside enjoying the summer fun and then----a slight chill breeze floats by. You lift your head to figure it out and what do you hear---cicadias singing. And then----there it is---floating in the pond---a leaf starting to turn fall colors. Yes, a hint of fall is in the air and in 2 weeks school will be starting for some. Hard to believe. But that cute little frog(who is actually about an inch and a half long) doesn't see, to mind. And he sure wasn't intimidated by me and my camera either.

1 comment:

Diane in Nashville said...

Am I the only one that is saying, woo! hoo! ???? Fall is my FAVORITE season. I love to see the colors change. I REALLY look forward to seeing the colors change on "our mountain" (the one we see from our driveway). I'm sure I'll send you pictures! :)