Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Past

When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things - not the great occasions - give off the greatest glow of happiness." ~ Bob Hope, American film actor and comedian. I think most of use try to create for our own families, the type of Christmas we shared as children and in that way, it takes us back to the excitement of being a child on Christmas. I am sharing this photo of my brother and me on Christmas Eve. Note the look of worry on his face while I am looking quite serene---it is easy to see who was bad and who was good that year. Notice my ponytail. I still have that, tucked in a bag. I didn't want to get it cut and refused to leave it behind at the beauty parlor. Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Diane in Nashville said...

Merry Christmas with love from Virginia! Will be thinking of you when Santa comes to Grandma Gross' house. Love - Diane