Monday, December 8, 2008

This was going to start out as a kind of "warm and fuzzy" post. Picture of our fire glowing in the fireplace to warm and cheer you. BUT---then I let the dog out and he took off like a bat out of hell--into the street and zigzagged through the neighbors yards. I was watching from the door in my bare feet and when he took off, so did I---zigzagging through the neighbors yards and streets in my BARE FEET. Did I mention we are having a mild ice storm. So, what you don't see in the picture are my numb, reddened, painful feet. And the dog--he is asleep in the chair without a care in the world.

2 comments:

Jonelle said...

i hope no calls were made to the local fire department with this year's first fire....

Diane in Nashville said...

The things we do for our pets........it takes a special person to be a "real" animal lover! :)