Sunday, June 15, 2008


The four of us are having a family photo contest and the first week went so well, I thought I would share our pictures. Each week(starting with Dan), one of us selects a word that the rest of us use to take a picture that we submit to a website that Adam put together. Then, we each judge the pictures(not our own) based on composition, theme and adherence to subject.
This past week's word was Chevron.Matt is starting the contest this week. Dan stayed strictly to topic with his Chevron shaped sign. Adam took creative license and titled his pic Chev-Run. I titled my picture I(Heart) (Peace Sign). Adam came in first, mine 2nd and Dan's 3rd. It is an ongoing contest and at the end of a time frame, we will award a "traveling" trophy. So far-So Fun! This weeks word(chosen by myself) is Green.

No comments: