Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Get Well Dan


This is in response to all the good wishes for Dan's speedy recovery. Doesn't he look great for having shoulder surgery this afternoon! He had a few hours of feeling poorly and now he is back to his old self. We will see what tomorrow brings! The arm will be immobilized for 2 weeks and the little ball is a pain pump with an anesthesia agent that will drip directly to the surgical site for 2 days. I think he looks pretty darn good and he wants everyone to know he appreciates all their good wishes and prayers. Oh and Matt----this isn't a HIPPA violation---he gave my permission to post this info.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that Dan is doing well after his surgery. If only our bodies could keep up with our spirits and enthusiasm as we age but don't want to slow down. Sorry to hear that your Mom is not well, I'll keep her in my prayers.