Monday, October 27, 2008

What a Face!


This face was peering through my patio door on Sunday morning. I let him in and a shivering,frightened Bassett Hound jumped in my lap. I thought for sure someone was missing him but if they are, they are strangely silent. He snores and has some anxiety issues but after work I took him to the Park and we both loved it. I tried to load him in my Tahoe but he got stuck between the seats so we walked to the park, around and back and were both better off for the experience. Tomorrow I am getting a haircut and shampoo at 2:30 and he is getting a shampoo and pedicure at 3pm.



3 comments:

Diane in Nashville said...

Awwwwwww.......I love him! Whats his name? It sounds like fate to me! :)

Adam Gross said...

Whos silent? The owners or the captors?

Diane in Nashville said...

your boys just kill me! They sure are quick on the draw. :)